Chapter 2

The Sealed Sword

      "Now Lucy, you try to pull the Seal." said Mercia.

      "Okay, here it goes." said Lucy as she proceeds to pull the sword.

      Lucy pulled out the sword at ease!

      "Wow, so the sword chooses you to be the Protector!" said Mercia.

      "So, this sword trusts me?" said Lucy, "but I am not complaining."

      "Alright Lucy, we can now take on Sear!" said Prince Light.

      As they are chatting in town square, Princess Lilly arrives to share her plans.

      "Oh hi Princess Lilly!" said Mercia.

      "Mercia! I am glad to see you after a while!" said Lilly.

      "So you come here for?..." said Lucy.

      "Oh sorry, I was distracted! Anyways, I have formed a plan." said Lilly.

      "Hmm, I don't think I remember that place." said Lucy.

      "That is the Viking Outpost, if we can take over their outpost." said Lilly, "we will have the power advantage!"

      "Hmm, good plan." said Lucy.

      "My magic can aid you in battle by healing support and deploying Aqua Soldiers for distractions." said Mercia.

      "I can help with healing too!" said Breeze.

      "Two healers are better than one!" said Lilly.

      "Let's load up our soldiers," said Lucy.

Comments