Chapter 6

Cruelty

      The heroes and Blue Navy remained at the outpost until reinforcements arrive.

      "We need to regroup here," said Rose.

      "Tisha..." said Lucy.

      "Is something wrong?" said Prince Light.

      "Just that name, it just keeps me wondering." said Lucy, "I am for some reason having a close relation with her!"

      "Hmm... was she your childhood friend?" said Prince Light.

      "I am not certain she is, it was my thought." said Lucy, "now I hope Tisha is okay."

      "I hope so as well, since we saved her after all." said Mercia.

      "We are all here for one thing!" said Lilly, "it is Freedom for Arcane!"

      "Since Vikings killed my cousin, I am going to avenge his death!" said Lif.

      "I understand our loss but let's not lose your cool." said Lilly, "anger only leads to more suffering and will not bring peace!"

      "You're right, I guess I was too far am I?" said Lif.

      The heroes have claimed the outpost from the enemy and they are preparing their next plan.

Comments