Chapter 5

Randall

      "Who are you?!" said Vike.

      "The name is Randall, I am here to take Tisha home."

      "I won't let you leave without a fight!" said Vike.

      "Very well," said Randall as he pulled out his axe.

      They both clashed until Randall was left a scar on his face.

      "Not bad, you have the guts to fight me." said Randall, "I will show you my true strength!"

      Randall swings his Axe hard and breaks Vike's Axe!

      "This is a good bye to you, traitor!" said Randall as he slain Vike!

      "Forgive me, Rose!" said Vike as he falls to the ground.

      "Brother!!" said Rose as her tears fall from her face.

      Tisha sees Vike's death and cries.

      "Come on, sister!" said Randall, "we are leaving!"

      "This is too cruel, brother!" said Tisha.

      "I don't care! He is a traitor!" said Randall.

      "That is unforgivable!" said Lucy.

      "Save your words, lady!" said Randall.

      Mercia have enough and use her magic to send Randall away!

      "I'm sorry," said Tisha, "I have to go with him."

Comments