Chapter 1

Aqua Mage

      "Hello there," said the Mage, "my name is Mercia the Aqua Mage of Blue Navy Alliance."

      "Nice to meet you Mercia! I'm Lucy, general of Alalea Alliance!"

      "Lilly told me everything about your adventures from the past!" said Mercia, "now I heard that Sear is a tough foe to deal with."

      "Yeah, that is true." said Lucy.

      "Well our townspeople are trying their worthy to pull the Sealed Sword." said Mercia.

      "Oh yeah, the sword that Rose mentioned." said Lucy.

      "Perhaps you can pull the seal?" said Mercia.

      "I can give it a shot," said Lucy.

      As Mercia and Lucy arrives at the town square, Lucy sees some people are trying to pull the sealed sword.

      "Citizens, please clear the way." said Mercia.

      "I'm afraid I can't do that!" said the mean one.

      Mercia wasn't having any of his attitude and she used her Water Magic to summon Aqua Soldiers to make him back off from the Seal!

      "Okay okay lady, I am moving jeez!" said the mean guy.


Comments