Chapter 3

Outpost Raid

      At the Viking Home Base, Lif was summoned by Sear.

      "Lif," said Sear.

      "You summoned me general?" said Lif.

      "It seems the heroes are now allied with Blue Navy Alliance, I need you to head to the outpost for defense!" said Sear.

      "As you wish, general." said Lif.

       As their meeting was dismissed, a girl was spying on their conversations, "I wonder what is my father planning?"

      Sear have very good ears and hear her what she said!

      "Tisha, I know you are here!" said Sear.

      "Oh father!" said Tisha.

      "Why were you hiding from me?" said Sear.

      "I was just nervous about my future life and our vikings future." said Tisha.

      "Don't worry about that, I need you to help Lif for outpost defense." said Sear, "can you do that for me?"

      Tisha have a little tear coming out of her eye.

      "Tisha, please don't hesitate." said Sear, "hesitate is a foe, it may even cost you your life!"

      "I'm sorry father, I am just scared to fight." said Tisha, "but I will do as you pleased."

      "Very good, my daughter." said Sear.

____________________

      The heroes have arrived at the Vikings Outpost.

      "Captain, the enemies are here!" said the Viking.

      "Prepare yourselves men," said Lif.

      "Charge, Blue Navy!" said Lilly as she raised her bow at a Viking.

      "I am deploying my decoys!" said Mercia as she summoned Aqua Soldiers and formed a shield.

      All of the Viking Soldiers are wiped except Lif who is now facing Vike.

      "You don't have to do this, Lif!" said Vike as he blocks the swings.

      "You are fighting for the heroes, why shouldn't I?" said Lif.

      Lilly sees Lif, "Stop this madness, Lif!"

      "Huh? That voice!" said Lif, "mother?"

      "Lif, think before you act!" said Lilly.

      Lif realized that he messed up big time!

      "Lif, your cousin was fighting to stop the chaos and yet you are helping the terror!" said Lilly.

      "I... don't understand what is... right anymore," said Lif.

      "Lif fight for us!" said Vike.

      Lif agrees and puts away his Axe.

      "So now I see your reason, my... apologies Vike." said Lif.

      "Don't worry about it, I am glad that you have come to your senses." said Vike.

      "Hang on! Who is that girl over there?!" said Lif as he points to Tisha.

Comments