Chapter 4

The Shy Warrior

      "I wonder who she is?" said Vike.

      "I don't know if it is just me or does she looks like Sear?!" said Lucy.

      "Yeah, you are right about one thing Lucy." said Prince Light.

      "Who are you anyways?" said Lif.

      "I am Tisha, the daughter of Sear."

      "So you are with the Vikings!" said Lucy.

      "I would be fighting you now, but..." said Tisha.

      "Wait what is stopping you?" said Lucy as she sees Tisha is crying.

      "I also have a heart for the innocents!" said Tisha.

      "Maybe she can stay with us for a bit," said Vike.

      "Actually, I want to test your strength first." said Tisha as she points her sword to Lucy.

      "Very well, Tisha." said Lucy, "I will accept your challenge."

      Lucy and Tisha clashed their swords until Tisha was hit once, thankfully it wasn't fatal she was feeling weak.

      "I'm sorry, father..." Tisha has pass out!

      "She is unconscious!" said Lucy.

      "Me and Breeze will give her a recovery." said Mercia as she and Breeze proceeds to heal Tisha.

      After moments have passed, Tisha is finally awake! "What happened?"

      "I know you won't harm any citizens, so we can't leave you." said Lucy.

      "Even though I was raised by Sear and doing some awful things to Arcane, then you still save me!" said Tisha.

      "Of course we have to save your life, you are opposite to your father." said Mercia.

      As they are chatting, Tisha hears someone coming!

      "Huh, I hear footsteps!" said Tisha.

      Eventually they see another person who is also looks like Sear, but with Red Cape.

      "Tisha, what did our father told you not to do?!" said the guy who is speaking to Tisha.

      "Brother, why are you here?" said Tisha.

      "I am here to bring you home!" said Tisha's Brother.

Comments